This website is intended to be a public service resource of general information that the Atlanta Center for Cosmetic Dentistry (“ACCD”) believes, but does not warrant or guarantee, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. This website is not intended to constitute the practice of dentistry, nor is it intended to constitute an advertisement to anyone outside the State of Georgia. The Atlanta Center for Cosmetic Dentistry is registered with the State of Georgia as a service mark and is a trade name of Debra Gray King, D.D.S., P.C. Other marks which appear on this Web site may be marks owned by third parties that are not affiliated with, nor endorse, AACD and ACCD hereby disclaims such affiliation, ownership or endorsement.
Website Usage Agreement
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
THIS WEBSITE USAGE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) GOVERN YOUR (“USER” OR “YOU”) USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE (THE “WEBSITE”). THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY ACCD AT ANY TIME IN ITS DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
- Permitted Use. User has a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited, revocable right to use the Website in accordance with this Agreement. User may not repackage, resell, or redistribute the information received from the Website in any form without the express written permission of ACCD.
- Restricted Use.
- User will not post or transmit through the Website any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- User will not and will not authorize any other party to (i) frame the Website or portion thereof (whereby the Website or portion thereof will appear on the same screen with a portion of another website), or (ii) Co-brand the Website or portion thereof. “Co-branding” means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner reasonably likely to give an User the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute the Website or content accessible within the Website (the “Content”). User agrees to cooperate with ACCD in causing any unauthorized Co-branding, framing or linking to immediately cease.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to User a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of ACCD or any third party.
- Proprietary Information. User acknowledges and agrees that the content accessible within the Website (the “Content”) is the proprietary information of ACCD and its content providers, and ACCD and its content providers retain all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, User will not reproduce, transmit, publish or distribute such content to any third party without the express written consent of ACCD or the applicable content provider except that User may print out a copy of Content solely for User’s personal use. In doing so, User will not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content.
- USER EXPRESSLY AGREES TO USE THE WEBSITE AT USER’S SOLE RISK. ACCD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES ACCD MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENTS OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR PRODUCT PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- User also understands that ACCD cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Each User is responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy User’s particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for the reconstruction of any lost data. ACCD does not assume any responsibility or risk for Your use of the Internet.
- Limitation on Liability. ACCD, ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ACCD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF ACCD AND ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT USER HAS PAID TO ACCD FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
- Indemnity. User will indemnify and hold ACCD, its licensors, content providers, service providers and contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of this Agreement by User, including any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in this Agreement. User agrees that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and agrees to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. User will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of User’s use of the information accessed from the Website.
- Links to Third Parties’ Websites. This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties other than ACCD. Such hyperlinks are provided for User’s references only. ACCD does not control such third party websites and is not responsible for their contents. ACCD’s inclusion of the hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such website or any association with their operators.
- Limitations Period. No action may be brought by User under this Agreement more than 1 year after the cause of action arises.
- Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its choice of laws provisions.
- Venue and Jurisdiction. User submits to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Atlanta, Georgia for the purposes of resolving any dispute arising out of the subject matter of this Agreement.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be unenforceable as written under applicable law, the parties intend that such provision be modified to the extent, and only to the extent, necessary to make such provision enforceable. In the event any unenforceable provision cannot be modified to make it enforceable, the parties intend that such provision be stricken from this Agreement with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
- Force Majeure. ACCD will not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay in performance if such failure or delay is caused in whole or in part by causes beyond its control, including fire, flood, explosion, war, strike, embargo, government regulation, civil or military authority, act of God, acts or omissions of carriers, transmitters, telephone companies, Internet service providers, Internet backbone providers, vandals, or hackers.
- No Waiver. The failure on the part of ACCD to exercise any right or remedy hereunder will not operate as further waiver of such right or remedy in the future or any other right or remedy.
- Privacy. Since user participation in public areas of the site may visible to others, please use discretion when posting any information you wish to keep confidential. We may elect to change the names and description of ACCD patients on this site to protect their privacy.
- Information Collection and Use. ACCD is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways that conflict from what is disclosed in this statement. ACCD may collect information from our users at several different points on our website.
- Cookies. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site.
- Log Files. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement for the purpose of improving our content, and to track abuse of any area of the site. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Links. This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that ACCD is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.